Sunday, January 25, 2009

Incredible!

I haven't written a word about the Twins on this blog since October 1, 2008. And the only reason I can think of is that I was going through a few stages of grief. Well, it's January 25, and I've finally passed through denial, indifference, weeping and now I'm getting my feelings out on paper. Or something like that.

A few thoughts:
  • The Twins need to sign Joe Crede RIGHT NOW. I'm not sure what the hesitation is, but there's no way they should be willing to settle for Buscher/Harris again.
  • I think I like our team coming into the season. The pitching was pretty good last year, but we'll need another bullpen arm. Hopefully Mijares is ready to roll. The hitting produced enough runs most of the time, and, of course, I'll talk about this in more detail as the season approaches.
  • I'm not sure how hard it is to do, but this blog ended up on Lavelle E. Neal's Star Tribune blog list. That was cool.
  • The plan is to post pretty regularly during the season this year. I started sometime in June or July last season and it worked out well. We'll play it by ear for the time being.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Noni said...

Welcome back Jmizzle! I look forward to more great reading this season!

Twins Boxscore